[SunHELP] how do i terminate xterm windows when exit from app lication

Henry Buford III sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 13 07:44:35 CST 2000

Giam,
	What does the one have to do with the other?  Are you saying that
you want for your process to kill its parent upon exiting?  Wouldn't this
cause more problems than it is likely so solve or is there something about
your environment that I simply don't understand?

Henry Buford, III
MCP, MCP+I, MCSE, Sun Certified Solaris Admin I
VERITAS Software
Senior Technical Support Analyst
VERITAS Technical Services
Tech Support: 1-800-634-4747