[SunHELP] sendmail

Alan Rubin sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 6 22:48:21 CST 2000

What was your solution?  There is an alias for the exchange server,  but
nslookup works forward and backwards and with the alias too.

Btw, we have rolled our DNS back to an earlier zone file because the
problem seemed to start after a morning update.  The resolver seemed to be
working as I said previously, but now that we've rolled back the mail
problem has been fixed.  We don't know how or why.  The DNS changes from
the morning in no way affected the records for the exchange server.

alan