[SunHELP] Strategic Partner Proposal

david sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 6 11:05:03 CST 2000

Something that I've seen done to great effect is "spam-proofing" the archives. Just replace any foo at bar value with spam at free using a simple addition to whatever program you use to generate the web page. If you want to get particularly clever, you can add the ability to click on spam at free and retrieve their real address (javascript or whatnot). Just a thought...

D.A.Bishop