[SunHELP] Sun PCi installation

David Lefebvre sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 5 11:22:44 CST 2000

I don't know if you've been down this route, but a search on the MS
Knowledge Base

http://search.support.microsoft.com/kb/c.asp?fr=0&sa=gn&lng=eng

..returned the following articles for this error with NT WS 4:

1 Q214810 - STOP 0x0000007B INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE After Applying Windows
NT 4.0 Service Pack 4

2 Q268830 - BUG: Floppy Drive Inaccessible on Computers with 512 MB of
Memory Until Service Pack 4 Is Installed

3 Q142644 - Windows NT 4.0 Readme.wri File (Part 4 of 5)

The last of these refers to this error occuring when the BIOS assigns the
PCI SCSI card an interrupt number that is already in use. Not sure if this
applies to a SunPCI card in a Sun though....

David