Bill Bradford sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 1 13:59:33 CST 2000

FYI, for those of you who can use yet another great resource
of a Sun mailing list..

Bill

----- Forwarded message from Robert Montjoy <Rob_Montjoy at ECECS.UC.EDU> -----
From: Robert Montjoy <Rob_Montjoy at ECECS.UC.EDU>
To: sun-managers at sunmanagers.ececs.uc.edu
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 13:34:21 -0500 (EST)

Dear Sun Manager List Subscriber:

The Sun Managers list is getting a new permanent home at

	http://www.sunmanagers.org

The NEW list will start subscriptions on December 1, 2000. The OLD
list located at sun-managers at sunmanagers.ececs.uc.edu will stop
taking subscription requests on the same day.

Existing List Subscribers MUST RE-SUBSCRIBE via Mailman at

by January 2, 2001 or they will stop receiving Sun Managers postings.  We
will NOT be carrying forth the OLD subscriber list. Also, you will need to
unsubscribe from the OLD sun managers list via
	majordomo at sunmanagers.ececs.uc.edu

We are discouraging the use of secondary exploder lists. We would much
prefer that all users subscribed to the list are "Real" and not another
list address.

In addition to the standard Sun Managers list we will be providing
a "Summary Only" digest list. You can subscribe at
	http://www.sunmanagers.org/mailman/listinfo/summaries

We will be making complete archives of all Sun Managers posts available via
the web at www.sunmanagers.org.

Just a remindar before posting read the guidelines at
	ftp://ftp.cs.toronto.edu/pub/jdd/sun-managers/before.posting

We want to thank Bill Bradford of Sun Help fame (www.sunhelp.org which is
great Sun resource) for hosting this service.

Thank you for your cooperation.
---
Rob Montjoy - Systems Engineer    - University of Cincinnati - DEPT OF ECECS
E-Mail: Rob_Montjoy at ececs.uc.EDU  - Personal or Other E-Mail
	action at ececs.uc.edu       - For ECECS Network and Workstation Support.
----- End forwarded message -----

--