[SunHELP] Hitachi 365-1073 monitor w. SPARC 20?

Kevin Stevens sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 1 04:42:02 CST 2000

Here are the available screen modes for an 8MB SX.  Any monitor which can sync
to those resolutions and speeds should work fine.  I use a converter cable and a
Intergraph PC monitor myself.

KeS

(Clipped from cg14config man page on my SS20/Sol8)

           1024x768 at 60
           1024x768 at 66
           1024x768 at 70
           1152x900 at 66