[Sunhelp] I hate to do this...

Sean Holden tarsus at rocketmail.com
Thu Aug 31 16:25:58 CDT 2000

Hi everybody,

I really hate to do this but my current financial situation leaves me
no choice. I have an Ultra 5 that I need to sell. Its the 360Mhz model
with 128MB RAM, 8.4GB HD, cdrom, and a *very* nice 19" Monitor. I am
looking for 1750$ or the best serious offer. The machine is less than a
year old (I bought new in January of this year.) And I have taken
excellent care of it. Also, if you need it I can throw in a copy of
Solaris 7 11/99. I am located in the Northern Virginia/Washington DC
area. I really love this machine but I have no other choice right now
:(
If your interested email me.

Thanks,
Sean