[Sunhelp] Re: Wire Transfers

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Aug 30 11:17:11 CDT 2000

On Wed, Aug 30, 2000 at 08:58:24AM -0700, John Hession wrote:
> Hi Bill: Yes, it does take a few days, sometimes several if there are small
> bank intermediaries to deal with. We experience 2-3 days from Taiwan but a
> deal in Finland took a week. BTW: Don't rely on the bank to notify you.
> You'll need to call them! Never ship 'til the bank says you have the money
> in your account.
> Regards,
> John Hession
> Data Instruments, Inc.

This was money sent from my account to a bank in the UK (Scotland, actually).
I'm waiting on the OTHER guy to ship the system once he has the money in
his account. 8-)  Reason I said I was out an Ultra 10 is because I sold the
U10 to come up with the money for the U30. 8-)

But, everything looks okay now - my bank said it could take up to 5
days for the money to get to the other guy's account. I'm just impatient
I guess.

Thanks, everyone, for your feedback - now back to your reguarly scheduled
mailing list.

Bill

--
| Bill Bradford      |  www.sunhelp.org |