[Sunhelp] Fast Ethernet PCI network adapter under Sun

Tom tom at nipltd.com
Tue Aug 29 05:53:44 CDT 2000

Hiya,

I have here some single and dual Fast Ethernet cards from, umm, IntraServer
(http://www.intraserver.com) and I also have used kit from Antares
Microsystems (http://www.antares.com/network.htm).

The IntraServer stuff uses existing drivers, so you literally throw the cards
in the machine, do a boot -r and ifconfig plump hme? and away you go.

BTW, if anyone has an Ultra AXi Sun OEM motherboard, and is looking for a
sound card, and you can't find a Soundblaster PCI64, Antares have one that's
quite good, although pricey.

Cheers,
TOM

Tom Kranz - tom at nipltd.com
Systems Administrator, New Information Paradigms Ltd.
My opinions are my own, not NIP's, and not my cat's.