[Sunhelp] ufsdump

Magnus Abrante magnus.abrante at sweden.sun.com
Tue Aug 29 02:37:00 CDT 2000

The problem might be caused by you using the 800 BPI density driver,
depending on which tape device you have.

Try to specify /dev/rmt/0c (for compression (might not work on certain
devices)) or /dev/rmt/0 for standard driver.

See st.7d

Regards,

        //Magnus Abrante
/* This is my opinion and not the one of my empolyer */