[Sunhelp] VT100 & Solaris Kernel Booting problems

Andrew Liu joedumb at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 20 14:42:20 CDT 2000

This may be an faq but i've searched all on google and on sunhelp.org but i
cannot find a solution. I have a palm IIIx connected to ttya of my sparc 2
and booted solaris on it. It loads the everything correctly until the
kernel. The sparc 2 hangs at that point. I've tried different combos of boot
-v, boot -vd boot -d. They all dont work. At boot -v, it hangs when it
reaches the zs1 at /sbus.... Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
-Andrew