Kiddies...(Was Re: [Sunhelp] wow.)

Chris Petersen havoc at apk.net
Mon Aug 14 11:56:25 CDT 2000

> Chris Petersen wrote:
>
> > at first glance.  Something that emulates the old, clean, NeXTStep/Openstep
> > style isn't bad, but to emulate a M$ look-and-feel seems akin to pure evil
>
> I used to have openstep for solaris, but I think Sols7 broke it.
>
> -Jonathan

Yeah, I've heard that.  Anybody still got that URL?  I know we circulated it
around the list a while back, but I've lost it recently.

On the other hand, I've got OpenStep for SPARC (the full blown OS), when I
upgrade past my current SS5/70, I'll load that on there and give it a
spin...See if it's as nice as NeXTSTep PA-RISC...

Chris

--
Chris Petersen
Systems Engineer, Industry Services, Unigraphics Solutions Inc.
Email: havoc at apk.net