[Sunhelp] bind 4 vs bind 8 on OpenBSD

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Sun Aug 13 19:06:27 CDT 2000

Anybody have strong opinions either way?  I already know bind 8, and have a
bunch of things configured and in production using 8, but since I'm
replacing Linux in x86 with OpenBSD on SPARC, I thought I'd ask.  OpenBSD
ships with bind4, but has bind8 available, although it hasn't been through
the same security audit.  Thanks,
	Greg

| Windows NT has detected that there were no errors |
| for the past 10 minutes. The system will now try  |
| to restart or crash. Click the OK button to       |
| continue.                                         |
(sigline nicked from Jayan M on comp.os.linux.misc)