[Sunhelp] bandwidth

Will Mc Donald wmcdonald at orctel.co.uk
Sat Aug 12 04:42:58 CDT 2000

The problem may not be with your mail client. Exchange servers can actually
be setup to HTML-ise any outgoing plain text emails! Go figure. :) I'm on
another mailing list where one of the guys has this problem.

If it is your client rather than the mail server have a root around in the
options, I'm not sure where the appropriate option is in Outlook but in
Outlook Express it's in...

Tools | Options | Send | Mail Sending Format

Will.