[Sunhelp] Ultra2 with two Creator 3D possible?

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Fri Aug 4 12:30:17 CDT 2000

I think that the Creator3D is a UPA card, meaning that it goes into the
special UPA slot on the motherboard.  I think that you can only put 1 UPA FB
in an Ultra2, since they have only 1 "slave-only" UPA slot.  The other UPA
slot is for the processor?  My SHR is too far away to look at, but I'm
pretty sure about that.  Anyway, I don't think it's possible to do that,
unless maybe you've got an UE2?  Actually, there should be docs available
for the Ultra2 on www.sun.com, so check out the hardware manual there.
Later,
	Greg