[Sunhelp] Re: SunHELP digest, Vol 1 #366 - 9 msgs

Robert Brady Robert.Brady at central.sun.com
Mon Apr 24 12:50:19 CDT 2000

William:

Prior to SunOS 5.6, this would indicate a board failure.  From 5.6
forward, this indicates normal operating condition for disk boards.  While
there are a lot of people on the list saying that you can remove the
board, I wouldn't...it'll spin your disks down.

-=-r

The opinion's presented in this email are in no way related to the
opinions of Sun Microsystems Inc.  They are the author's opinions and Sun
usually disagrees with them.