[Sunhelp] apache

suresh suresh at mithi.com
Thu Apr 20 01:34:27 CDT 2000

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01BFAAC0.937C68B0

Hi
I believe the file i downloaded is snot in gz format ,becuase it =
unzipped
while downladind,so i went ahead with pkgadd,
these are errors i got
"unexpected end of archive encountered
attemp to process datastream failed
      -process</usr/bin/cpio -icdumd -C 512 failed exit code!
unable to unpack datastream
installation failed
no changes made"
I also suspect that the file is not getting downloaded properly
Suresh

Send and receive mails in Indian languages.
Register free with http://www.mailjol.com

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01BFAAC0.937C68B0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Hi<BR>I believe the file i downloaded is snot in gz format ,becuase =
it=20
unzipped<BR>while downladind,so i went ahead with pkgadd,<BR>these are =
errors i=20
got<BR>"unexpected end of archive encountered<BR>attemp to process=20
datastream failed<BR>      =
-process</usr/bin/cpio=20
-icdumd -C 512 failed exit code!<BR>unable to unpack =
datastream<BR>installation=20
failed<BR>no changes made"<BR>I also suspect that the file is not =
getting=20
downloaded=20
and receive mails in Indian languages.<BR>Register free with <A=20
href=3D"http://www.mailjol.com">http://www.mailjol.com</A><BR><BR></DIV><=
/BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01BFAAC0.937C68B0--