[Sunhelp] strangeness with Plextor CD-ROM and Netra T1

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Apr 19 16:03:09 CDT 2000

Got any other external boxes around?  You could try plugging something else
in there, and see if it does the same thing.  The only time that I've had a
problem with "ghost" SCSI devices was on an un-terminated Ultra SCSI bus
(8-bit, 20MHz), and once when I had two devices on the same ID, one of them
took over the entire bus.  I guess you could also try changing the SCSI ID
on one device or the other.
	Greg