[Sunhelp] apache

John Kennedy jkennedy at orent.com
Wed Apr 19 08:34:48 CDT 2000

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000, you supposedly said:

> hello
> thankx for the response
> I have downloaded the file sunfreeware.com .when i say make ,it says the
> file is up to date but when i say make install <file> it say 'fatal error
> dont know how to make target install'
> do yu know the proceedure
> suresh
Suresh,
The files you download from sunfreeware.com are Solaris packages and need to be
installed with the pkgadd command (i.e. pkgadd -d ./<packagename>)
John

--
John Kennedy
UNIX System Administrator

To decode go to http://www.ebb.org/ungeek/

If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you
know," PLEASE pretend you don't know me.

Your anti-Microsoft signatures for Wednesday are...

If you need to point-and-click to administer a machine,
you have no business administering a machine.

Claiming that your operating system is the best in the
world because more people use it is like saying
McDonalds makes the best food in the world.