[Sunhelp] FS: Ultra 1/200E Creator3D/256mb etc

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Apr 16 17:56:46 CDT 2000

The taxman cometh, so I need to sell my desktop SPARC machine:

	Ultra 1/200E Creator3D UltraSPARC workstation
	200mhz UltraSPARC CPU
	256mb RAM
	Sun Creator3D 24-bit framebuffer (with hardware OpenGL support)
	4gig Seagate F/W SCSI HD installed
	2gig Seagate F/W SCSI HD included w/mounting bracket
	Toshiba 12x SCSI CD-ROM installed
	built-in 10/100base-T Ethernet
	Sun Type 5 or Type 6 keyboard & mouse (your choice)
	Solaris 8 freshly installed, new CD-ROM media included

This is a great machine; its been my primary desktop box for the past
six months or so.

Asking $1200 plus shipping (should be around $45 for UPS Ground).

I've also got a Sun/Sony GDM20E20 20" Trinitron multisync monitor
	(works great with PCs as well with the right connector)
	as well; if you want the monitor it will be an additional
	$200 plus shipping (monitor weighs around 85 lbs).

Please feel free to email with any questions you may
have about the machine.  Local buyers, of course, can avoid
shipping.

Bill

--
|   Bill Bradford    |   Austin, Texas   |