[Sunhelp] Re: colormap

Ben Dougherty benjamind at miles33.co.uk
Thu Apr 13 04:22:38 CDT 2000

try defdepth like this:

/usr/dt/config/Xservers:
   :0   Local local_uid at console root /usr/openwin/bin/Xsun :0 -nobanner
-dev
/dev/fb0 defclass TrueColor defdepth 24 -dev /dev/fb1

might me best to put it into /etc/dt/config

Hope you don't mind me sending it to sunhelp, but there might be someone
who knows of a better way or is in the same boat as you.

ben