[Sunhelp] Identifying SBUS card.

Kevin Stevens Kevin_Stevens at Bigfoot.com
Wed Apr 12 23:57:08 CDT 2000

I have a combo SCSI/Ethernet SBUS card that came in a SPARCStation 20 recently
acquired, and I can't seem to find the model number for it, in the FAQ or
elsewhere.

The card connectors are a SCSI-II, and what I hear referred to in Sun circles as
an AUI port - a small female D-connector with 14 edge pins.  Screened onto the
card surface is "Sun Microsystems, Inc.", and on the back, 270-1869-02 REV 50.
There are two cylindrical fuses on the card, and the major chips are a LSILOGIC,
AMD, and a NCR.

Surely someone can name this tune in three notes?  TIA.

KeS