[Sunhelp] Console framebuffer driver

Randy Laursen randyl at mobinfo.com
Mon Apr 10 16:42:41 CDT 2000

There's a CD entitled "Operating Environment Installation
CD September 1999" that comes with Solaris 2.6 5/98.  This
contains the PGX driver package.

Copy the s0/2.6.archive.Z file to your hard drive.
Perform the following commands:
  uncompress 2.6.archive.Z
  cpio -ifd < 2.6.archive
 Then add the package using the pkgadd -d command.

-- Randy