[Sunhelp] How can i enlarge the fonts i enter in dtpad

Ben Dougherty benjamind at miles33.co.uk
Mon Apr 10 07:05:10 CDT 2000

As far as I can tell, you cannot change the size of the font
with dtpad. Dtpad uses the DtEditor widget which has plenty
of functionality, unfortunately dtpad does not utilize it
all. You could try another text editor, there are millions
of them out there look at www.freshmeat.net. Alternatively
you could write your own text editor, if you feeling
adventurous ;)

Hope that helps,
Ben.