[Sunhelp] Netscape going nuts!

Parris B. Wood pwood at wilma.widomaker.com
Mon Apr 3 07:14:04 CDT 2000

Hi,

>I know this may not help, but have you removed (or just renamed)
>.netscape directory in your home?  Without changing it, reinstalling
>netscape probably wouldn't change anything.

	Thanks for the suggestion Mike but this was the second thing I did
once I couldn't find anything odd in the preferences. Its just baffling
that the problem persists even after user .netscape directory has been
wiped, new copy of netscape installed and machine rebooted.

	I guess I should try a new version. Hopefully its fixable. IE 4.0
on a 486 is painful =] Thanks again.

-
Parris Wood