[Sunhelp] FS: the old server

Bill Bradford mrbill at frenzy.com
Mon Sep 20 15:11:44 CDT 1999

Anybody interested (please?) in purchasing a SS5/170 with 192mb RAM, dual
2.1gig Seagate Hawk HDs, CD-ROM, TurboGX, and a Type 5 country kit?  I'll
also include Solaris 2.7 Server Edition.

(Its the old Sunhelp.ORG machine, and I need to sell it ASAP so I can
 pay bills before the 30th).

 Let me know if you're interested  - I'm looking for around $1k, but
 price is negotiable (trades + cash possible as well).  I can ship it
 via 2day UPS Air the same day I get payment.

 Bill

--
Bill Bradford * mrbill at sunhelp.org * http://www.sunhelp.org
>From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
"Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."