[Sunhelp] Microsoft ergonomic keyboard on a Sun system

Bill Bradford mrbill at frenzy.com
Fri Sep 10 18:18:16 CDT 1999

On Fri, Sep 10, 1999 at 01:22:43PM -0500, Brian Allgyer wrote:
> Has any one tried one of these to hook up a Microsoft ergonomic keyboard
> to a Sun
> system yet? If so, does it work well & do you get all the "F" keys?
> http://www.usar.com/prodnser/protinterp/sunadap.htm
> ps. Sun Express does has a better price.

Worked fine for me when I used one (with a NOrthgate Omnikey keyboard).  I'd
suggest buying it from Sun, as then you get the cool Sun logo on it. 8-)

If anyone has one of these used for sale, PLEASE let me know.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford * mrbill at sunhelp.org * http://www.sunhelp.org
>From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
"Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."