[Sunhelp] Solaris 7 media - help!

Bill Bradford mrbill at frenzy.com
Thu Sep 2 06:32:59 CDT 1999

I"ve got my "Free Solaris" licenses, etc, for my home system -
however, I've *lost* my Solaris 7/SPARC CD-ROM.  Anybody out
there have one that they can make an .iso image of, and let
me ftp so that I can make another with my CD burner?

I wouldnt normally be in such a rush, but I've got the new
sunhelp.org machine coming tomorrow, and my personal Ultra1/140
coming within a week...

Thanks...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford * mrbill at sunhelp.org * http://www.sunhelp.org
>From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
"Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."