[Sunhelp] ppp connections

dhansen at zebra.net dhansen at zebra.net
Tue Jun 29 18:43:54 CDT 1999

Nope, it's not line noise. Before they switched to the 3com hyper arcs I never
had a problem dialing into their old portservers (livingston and such). Plus
I've tried this from home (Sol. x86 2.5, USR Courier 56k) and from work
(Sol. x86 2.7 (7.0), USR Sportster 28.8) with the exact same results. So far
 I'm limited to only being able to connect in from a single 33.6 line that they
have left up for me in the meantime.
Then, I have the AT&T account from work...but since I'm not connecting in from
Winblows I cannot get anyone to even listen to the problem which their
connection routine causes either.

david