[Sunhelp] Re: ?: Questions on Solaris 7

Chris Ratcliffe chris.ratcliffe at sun.com
Fri Jun 25 02:40:50 CDT 1999

Solaris 7 is capable of supporting systems with up to 16EB (16 billion gigabytes)
of
RAM.  The largest amount of RAM we can currently put into a physical system
today is 64GB.

Therefore the maximum amount of physical or "real" memory we can support is
64GB.  We could address 16EB of RAM, it just doesn't currently fit in a box.

Chris.