[Sunhelp] IE5 on Solaris 7

Tim Matthews tim at uhe1.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 16:22:50 CDT 1999

I have an UltraSPARC 1/140 running Solaris 7. I also have 2 questions:

1)    Does anybody know how to get any Java applet to run embedded into the
IE window instead of popping up as a seperate window ?

2)    I am looking for a 24 bit video SBUS card for my U1/140. What can
anybody recommend. I use a TGX at the moment. If anybody wants to swap one
for a SCSI2/10-base-T combo SBUS card then get in touch !!!

thanks,
Tim

ps When Wonkyu Change says IHAC what does it mean ? It's driving me mad
trying to figure it out.