[Sunhelp] (no subject)

Alberto Rivas arivas at unica.edu.ni
Mon Jun 7 23:51:20 CDT 1999

Hello
Hmmm it looks to me like you made a modification in the file
/etc/mail/aliases and you didn't rebuild the binary archivo after that.
If you  did changes in the file you must type the following commands:

# cd /usr/lib
# sendmail -bi

That must fix the problem

Regards

On Tue, 8 Jun 1999, Adrian Petrescu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On a Solaris 7/x86, I'm getting this message :
>
> June 1 11:39:22 sunny sendmail[283]: NOQUEUE: SYSERR(root): dbm map
> "Alias0": unsafe map file /etc/mail/aliases
>
> How can I find why I get this message ?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Adrian

	Jorge Alberto Rivas
	Administrador Nodo Internet
	Universidad Catolica "Redemptoris Mater"
	UNICA
	Tel:(505)276-0004 ext 137
	Fax:(505)276-0590
	Apartado Postal:  6095