[Sunhelp] Answerbook2 busted

Robert.Cross at scottish-newcastle.co.uk Robert.Cross at scottish-newcastle.co.uk
Tue Jun 8 03:08:46 CDT 1999

--Boundary_(ID_ZEMotR6ltmD6TF5ZFf9dHg)

Hello, I've got a system consisting E4000 with SPARCstorage Array 114 attached
running
Solaris 2.6. I recently installed SSA patch 105223-05 (which promptly broke
Volume Manager), and
now Answerbook2 refuses to run. I've tried backing out the patch (which
restored Volume Manager),
removing and reinstalling Answerbook2, but to no avail.

When I try and start ab2, it just seems to fail with no error messages - it
just ends. Is there anyway for
me to find out what it's problem is?

All suggestions gratefully received.

Robert Cross, Systems Programmer, Scottish & Newcastle plc.

--Boundary_(ID_ZEMotR6ltmD6TF5ZFf9dHg)--