[Sunhelp] Monitor Repair?

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Sun Jun 6 21:54:15 CDT 1999

Hello!  I've got a Sun GDM-1962 which it a wee bit broken.  I've opened it
up, and gotten some help from Steve Bell on sci.electronics.repair, but I'm
afraid that fixing this is a little over my head right now.  :-(  So, does
anybody know of a good place to get this monitor fixed?  I'm in Portland,
OR, and I'd prefer not to have to ship it, since it weighs a TON (19",
trinitron, you get the picture).  I've taken it to a monitor repair shop who
I was told was pretty good, and they did manage to fix it.  Too bad that
only lasted a couple of minutes.  So, is there a specialty repair shop that
actually knows how to repair a FF monitor that somebody could recommend?
Thanks,
	Greg