[Sunhelp] X

Parag Patel ppatel at preferred.com
Fri Jul 30 20:04:54 CDT 1999

There is also a program called VNC (Virtual Network computer) that will export a
complete display. It is supposed to be able to work as an X term on a Unix/Linux
system, however I have not been able to figure out how to get it to act like a
real, connected terminal (I can start it and connect to an existing session
however). I got it through metalab.unc.edu (formally sunsite.unc.edu). The home
site is now owned by AT&T somewhere in UK.

Parag Patel