[Sunhelp] ?: 4mm autoloader

Bryan Fullerton bryanf at samurai.com
Wed Jul 28 08:14:14 CDT 1999

On Wed, Jul 28, 1999 at 06:20:37PM +0900, Wonkyu Chang - Sun Korea SE <Wonkyu.Chang at Korea.Sun.COM> wrote:

> I'm going to backup some data with a 4mm autoloader, and use the bunddled
> solstice backup software.
> Do I *only* need to order Jukebox module option?

That would depend on what you already have.  I believe that the version of
Solstice Backup which is bundled with versions of Solaris is only a trial
version, usable for something like 60 or 90 days.  After that you need a full
license for Backup, as well as the Jukebox module license.

However, I'd check with a Sun rep - licensing may be different outside North
America.

Bryan

--
Bryan Fullerton                http://www.samurai.com/