[Sunhelp] GBIC Failures...

Tubbs, Derric L Derric.Tubbs at West.Boeing.com
Wed Jul 28 06:49:06 CDT 1999

I had an individual GBIC fail on my A5000 just last week but it's the first
in this ~2 year old system.  None have failed in the E3500 itself.  We'll
see if this starts a trend.  I'll post here if another fails within the next
six months or so.