[Sunhelp] THE BUNDDLED SBU VS. THE SERVER EDITION OF SBU

Wonkyu Chang - Sun Korea SE Wonkyu.Chang at Korea.Sun.COM
Mon Jul 26 20:01:47 CDT 1999

Hi,

IHAC that he already had Solaris 7 server edition with Sun system.
On today, he's going to add L280(or L1000) on his system.
He said, "I found SBU(Solstice Backup) software was included in Solaris server
edition.
And, Do I need only to order jukebox option of SBU for tape automation(L280 or
L1000) without seperate base module of SBU?"

Is it possible?
How different is the bunndled SBU module with unbunddled SBU server edition?

Thanks,
WK Chang