[Sunhelp] ? the bunddled SDS vs. the server edition of

Marcus.Nand at wdr.com Marcus.Nand at wdr.com
Mon Jul 26 18:57:06 CDT 1999

     Am I missing something here!

     SDS is Solstice Disksuite software for implementing SOFTWARE RAID.

     how can you manages tapes with SDS ????.

     Does he mean Solstice Backup which is for managing Backups/Jukboxes,
     if he does then I think the server only includes a single user
     licence, you will need to purchase Jukebox license for handling the
     JUKEBOX.

     hope this helps.