[Sunhelp] Help for a good HUB

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Mon Jul 26 18:14:34 CDT 1999

3Com has the BEST tech support.  I've called them, and they've always been
helpful, and when I've had defective NICS, they've replaced them.  The only
trouble I had was with an CoreBuilder 2500 (modular Layer 3 switch), in
getting the flash card for the nvram upgrade when it got scrambled.  That
took about two days, but fortunately we had backups for almost everything,
so our network wasn't totally down.  But I don't know about
price/performance, but if you want support they are the brand to buy.
	Greg