[Sunhelp] ? the bunddled SDS vs. the server edition of SDS

Wonkyu Chang - Sun Korea SE Wonkyu.Chang at Korea.Sun.COM
Sun Jul 25 21:33:04 CDT 1999

Hi,

IHAC that he already had Solaris 7 server edition with Sun system.
On today, he's going to add L280(or L1000) on his system.
He said, "I found SDS software was included in Solaris server edition.
And, Do I need only to order jukebox option of SDS for tape automation(L280 or
L1000) without seperate base module of SDS?"

Is it possible?
How different is the bunndled SDS module with unbunddled SDS server edition?

Thanks,
WK Chang