[Sunhelp] Netscape DNS problems

Brian Neal aceface at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 23 21:56:27 CDT 1999

Actually, it's not configured at all.  This workstation is connected via a
dialup link, so I didn't work with it.  I had assumed everything was
functioning when I tested successfully with several apps, but now a user is
complaining about Netscape, and I have verified that the problem does
indeed show up.

Thanks,

-Brian