[Sunhelp] Hard drive Partitions

Bill Bradford mrbill at frenzy.com
Sat Jul 17 06:20:43 CDT 1999

On Sat, Jul 17, 1999 at 08:36:15AM +0200, Marc Sebastian Pelzer wrote:
> Seems like the Mailinglist is not propper set up. Azim Suleman has a correct
> Mailinglist-Software to not put this automatic-reply email into the List...
> regards, Marc.

More like a missing feature in the MailMan software.  I'll bitch at the
maintainers or fix it myself if I get time.

Plus, "vacation" should know not to respond to itself... and people should
know to unsubscribe from mailing lists before turning it on.  I had to
delete 272,000 messages from my boss' mailbox a couple years ago when he
forgot to remove himself from a certain alias before turning on "vacation"...

Proper use of procmail will also help avoid this problem.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford * mrbill at sunhelp.org * http://www.sunhelp.org