[Sunhelp] (no subject)

Sampath K Kari kskr99 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 13 11:29:51 CDT 1999

This solaris certification-part1 book mentioned by jon Davis below is
available at reduced price from http://bn.com/ (Barnes & Nobles). It will
come for about $30 (incl. delivery) while book original cost is $40.

Part-2 book is available for $50. (no deals so far for this book).

All the best for exam.

Regards,
Sampath
Message: 2