[Sunhelp] Re: ?: some information on Windows 95 and Windows 98 regarding SunPCi

Matt Koehler - - SunPC engineering mjk at naught.East.Sun.COM
Tue Jul 13 08:14:34 CDT 1999

Win95 (and 98) have a totally different kernel than Windows NT. Just like
Solaris 1. and Solaris 2., applications, drivers, etc. do not move
transparently. In additional, there are changes in the way devices are
mapped between windows 95 and windows 98 that didn't allow us to support
Win98 immediately.

> From: Wonkyu Chang - Sun Korea SE <Wonkyu.Chang at Korea.Sun.COM>
> Subject: ?: some information on Windows 95 and Windows 98 regarding SunPCi
> To: Zoltan.Hivekovics at hungary.sun.com, mjk at naught.East.Sun.COM,