[Sunhelp] Boot password

Jim Popovitch jimpop at rocketship.com
Tue Dec 28 22:33:40 CST 1999

Update:

Despite several bits of advice from various people I was unable to resolve
my problem with the boot password.  I was however lucky enough to be able to
exchange the m/b for a working one.  Thanks to all who responded, and
special thanks to "morgan .g" for taking the time to detail my options.  ;-)

-Jim P.