[Sunhelp] Solaris 8 rules ... Nifty X Features?!?

Dan Jameyson jameyson at iwosys.net
Sat Dec 25 17:08:12 CST 1999

Hey everyone, I finally took the time to install Solaris 8... and wow,
it's great... I had everything up and running great in about 10 minutes
(the time it takes to download the goodies from sunfreeware.com). It
seems everything is running a bit quicker, including the networking (it
just flies).

Anyway, I love having two heads on this ultra5, and I heard that with
Solaris 8, one could have a "single" desktop across all the heads...
move windows across and so forth. So, how does one go about setting this
kind of thing up?

Dan