[Sunhelp] SUN Keyboard on PC

aelee at household.com aelee at household.com
Wed Dec 22 12:19:54 CST 1999

There are adapters available through a number of suppliers for adapters
to use  --  may even be available from SUN Xpress.

Annette Lee

whofmann at yahoo.com on 12/22/99 01:23:41 AM

Please respond to sunhelp at sunhelp.org

To:   "SunHelp List \(E-mail\)" <sunhelp at sunhelp.org>
cc:    (bcc: Annette E. Lee/Household International)
Subject:  [Sunhelp] SUN Keyboard on PC

What would be the easiest/cheapest way to hook a SUN keyboard to my PC?  I
much prefer the feel and layout of my 5c to my pc keyboard.  Unfortunately,
I don't have 1000 bucks to buy a sun keyboard switch. :(   Thanks for any
info.

Wes

SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org