[Sunhelp] Comparisons

tom tom at nipltd.com
Wed Dec 22 04:35:14 CST 1999

Hi Jeff,

Don't know how much use this may be, but our shop is a Notes/Domino
development place, and I've found this *very* useful in crushing and foolish
Wintel ideas people may have :-)

http://www.technovations.com/techreports/sun/solarisvsnt/report.htm

Combine it with some white papers and case studies from Sun to show just how
much better the UltraSparc architecture is, and you should have a winner :-)

Cheers,
TOM

Tom Kranz - tom at nipltd.com
Systems Administrator, New Information Paradigms Ltd.
My opinions are my own, not NIP's, and not my cat's.