[Sunhelp] re: ISP mailing software

Thomas Cameron tcameron at three-sixteen.com
Sun Dec 19 18:33:21 CST 1999

Look at sendmail's virtual domain settings.  It actually allows you to
create separate domains with user accounts and the whole shooting match.

Don't waste your time with the version of senmail that Sun ships.  It
sucks.  Well, it could also be that I just suck running it.  Either way, I
recommend grabbing the latest version off sunsite.

My two cents worth - maybe not even worth that.  :)

Thomas Cameron
Red Hat Certified Engineer        Novell Certified NetWare Engineer
                  Microsoft Certified Trainer
             Three-Sixteen Technical Services, Inc.
Linux training in Austin, Texas!  http://training.three-sixteen.com